Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Final DRCA Class

I have been terrible about keeping up with my blogs so I'm trying to catch up now and am starting with the last class and working my way back.

In terms of projects I'm brainstorming about or would be interested in working on in the future, I guess I'm in a bit of a different situation as I'll be graduating next week and am off to work on a project that falls into the category of "dream project." I've been working with the GSMA Development Fund for about 7 months now trying to help them understand the opportunities within mobile health (mHealth) and ways in which they can accelerate the market for mHealth services from a social venture perspective.

I just found out that I'll be staying on until April to develop a proposal for (and hopefully launch) a full-blown mHealth program and helping to lead the GSMA in its strategy around mHealth. This of course may completely crash and burn but my hope is that it will allow me to continue exploring this area and put all my debt, excuse me education, to some good use.

No comments: